1. Who are your surgeons and where are they from?
They are Drs Maurizio and Roberto Viel. The doctors both did their medical school in Milan and later specialised in London in the field of aesthetics. They have a clinic on London’s Harley Street and a clinic in Dubai’s Healthcare City.
2. How many years of experience do they have in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery?
They have more than 25 years of experience in aesthetic plastic surgery both in London and Dubai.
3. Do they have different speciality?
No. They both specialise in similar plastic surgery treatments for both women and men.
4. What are your clinic’s timings in Dubai?
The clinic located in Dubai Healthcare City is opened from 830am – 6pm.
5. When I need a late afternoon and a weekend appointment, can you accommodate me?
Drs Maurizio and Roberto Viel see patients in Shuiqi Spa, Atlantis Hotel in Palm Jumeirah every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 4:00 to 7:00 pm. Our clinic opens one Saturday clinic a month.
6. Where is your clinic located in Dubai?
We are located in Dubai Healthcare City. We are close to Raffles Hotel, Wafi Mall and Grand Hyatt Hotel.
7. How long does the botox and filler treatment take? Is there any downtime?
It takes about 20 to 30 minutes to do botox or filler treatment. For botox, there is no downtime as the little injection marks will fade after 20 minutes. For fillers, there may be some swelling on the lips for the day but most of our patients return to work the same day. For more information please contact our team.
8. It is my first time to have botox treatment and my tolerance to pain is very low, how do you handle my situation?
An anaesthetic cream can be applied to numb the area 20 minutes prior to treatment.
9. Where does your surgeries take place?
The surgeries are performed at our day hospital that has its own surgical facilities. The surgery is carried out under intravenous sedation by a qualified anaesthetist.
10. Do we need to stay in the hospital after the surgery to recover?
In most cases, our surgeries are performed under IV sedation which does not require overnight stay. This can include liposuction and breast augmentation surgeries. However, in certain cases, the surgeon may require the patients for overnight stay in a hospital if general anaesthesia is required.