Dr. Florencio Q. Lucero
Dr. Florencio Q. Lucero brings to our centre 27 years of experience in the plastic surgery industry. He received his medical degree from The Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine in 1970 with a year’s internship at the USAF Hospital in Clark Airbase. He finished 7th place in the Philippine Medical Board and is licensed to practice in the Dubai Health Care City. He had 5 years of plastic surgery residency training in the Philippine General Hospital and 4 years of Fellowship training in Cosmetic Surgery from Straith Clinic, Southfield, Michigan USA and Burn Surgery from Cook County Hospital in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
He has been in Plastic Surgery since 1979 having been duly certified by the Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery since 1980- the only Board recognized by the Philippine College of Surgeons to certify Plastic surgeons. He is also the National Secretary for the Philippines in two international medical societies namely: ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) and OSAPS (Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery). He had been president of the Philiippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. He is currently a Professor of Surgery at the University of the Philippines College of Medicine and was the past chief of the Division of Plastic Surgery of the university for the past 17 years.
He is an international speaker in plastic and anti-aging conferences, a plastic surgeon, a mentor to about 40 plastic surgeons and lately the pioneer in the latest cutting edge technology in Regenerative Medicine which is the AUTOLOGOUS FAT STEMCELL TRANSPLANT.
His special clinical interest are Autologous Fat Stemcell Transplant, Asian eyes and noses, minimally invasive facial rejuvenation using a combination of surgery and injectibles, Botox, body sculpture, full and partial face lifts and contour augmentation.
- License to practice in Dubai Healthcare City
- Certificate of registration as plastic surgeon in Philippines
- Professor IV, College of Medicine, University of Philippines
- Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, University of Philippines 1989 – 2006
- General Surgery, Easton Hospital, Pennsylvania
Fellowships and Memberships
- Burn surgery, Sumner L. Koch Burn Unit, Cook County Hospital, Chicago Illinios
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Staith Clinic, Southfield, Michigan
- Fellow, Philippine College of Surgeons
- Diplomate, Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow, Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (PAPRAS)
- Life Member, Philippine Medical Association
- Philippine Society for Burn Injuries
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Oriental Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Asian Wound Healing Association
- Corresponding member – Brazillian Association of Tissue Engineering and Stem Cell Research
- Member, International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics and Science