In your 30s, if you have botox, disport or fillers, you are less likely to develop lines and wrinkles.
It used to be thought that botox and disport were reserved only for those experiencing aging but the school of thought has changed. ”Starting botox or Dysport in your thirties is good prevention”, says Dr Maurizio Viel, plastic surgeon at the London Centre for Aesthetic Surgery Gulf. (LCAS Gulf). Dr Maurizio Viel sees patients in their late 20s and 30s for botox for preventative purposes and to reshape the jawline and the eyebrows. ”It can help to retrain the muscles especially those that create very strong facial lines, and if you start younger, you require less botox so the plastic surgeon can leave you with expressions so there is no frozen look,” recommends Dr Viel.
Will you need to do the botox and dysport treatment again?
In your first year, this can be done once every 3 – 4 months, and in your second year, this can be extended to only once every six months for the botox treatment.
Tel: +971 4 375 2393
- Plastic surgery trends – Dr Maurizio Viel of LCAS Dubai tells us more.
- Dr Maurizio Viel, Plastic Surgeon, in M Magazine – Botox
- Botox for men? Dr Maurizio Viel from LCAS Dubai, reveals more.
- Factfile: Breast Augmentation with Dr Maurizio Viel at LCAS Dubai
- Botox with Dr Maurizo Viel – the natural-looking treatment, LCAS Dubai