Dr Maurizio Viel and Dr Roberto Viel have found patients who suffered from migraines have significant improvement in their conditions as a positive side-effect when they use botox for lines and wrinkles.
The Daily Mail in London reports that the NHS has finally given the green light that botox can be used to treat migraines. These botox injections will be offered on the NHS. It says in the article: ‘the effectiveness of Botox (for migraines) was only discovered in the early 1990s when women in the US having jabs to smooth out wrinkles noticed their headaches and migraines ceased.’ Some US doctors performed botox trials that showed a 92% success rate. In London, researchers have also performed botox trials, and found that ’70% of patients suffered 50% fewer migraines.’
Dr Maurizio Viel (based in Dubai Healthcare City and Atlantis Hotel) and Dr Roberto Viel (based on Harley Street, London) have also noticed that patients that they treated for botox both in Dubai and Harley Street, London branches have also seen a significant improvement in their migraines. Some patients have had more successful improvements than others.
Tel: +971 4 375 2393
Tel: +44 207 636 4272
- Plastic surgery trends – Dr Maurizio Viel of LCAS Dubai tells us more.
- LCAS Dubai – Plastic Surgery Q&A with Dr Maurizio Viel
- ‘Botox’ – which brand does your plastic surgeon choose?
- Botox for men? Dr Maurizio Viel from LCAS Dubai, reveals more.
- What is the most popular plastic surgery for men both in Dubai and London?