Dr Maurizio Viel talks to Helena Frith Powell, Editor of M Magazine about the Dysport, a different brand of botilinum toxin (often referred by its brand name “Botox”)
Dr Maurizio treats Helena to Dysport, and she tells M Magazine readers why she prefers it as a treatment and how she is surprised that there is some difference.
Bring in this issue of M Magazine and get 10% off your first Dysport treatment with Dr Maurizio Viel.
Five facts about botox
1. Botox has been used in humans since 1977
2. Botox can be used to treat lines as well as hyperhidrosis – the oversweating of the hands, feet and armpits. Treatment lasts 1 year
3. Treatment lasts on average 3 months – it feels longer because your muscles are weaker (like any muscle the lack of exercise makes it weaker)
4. Used for medical purposes in adults and children such as spasticity.
5. Be aware of counterfeit products especially when the price is too good to be true. Don’t bargain the health and safety of your face.
For more information on botox click here.
+971 4 375 2393
For our London website go to www.lcas.com